Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Rooster has an attitude


Spirit Rooster
Spirit Rooster, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: This rooster defiantly has an attitude. I'm not sure I want to cross his path. So if you are down on the farm walk a wide path. The Pig make sure to stay on the good side of this Bad Bird.

 He has some texture in his tail feathers and thick paint  in some areas. To see more of my art work stop in at my website Art by Delilah.


Spirit Rooster
12x12x1.5
oil painting on stretched gallery wrapped canvas
Media: oil painting
Size: 12 in X 12 in (30.5 cm X 30.5 cm)
Price: $300 USD
How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $300 USD plus $15 USD s/h

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

Thank you from the Pig
© 2004-2011 Delilah Smith,Art by Delilah

No comments:

Post a Comment